1.16.2008

the real housewives of orange county

One of the new housewives this season, Quinn is a born-again Christian who doesn't believe in evolution. Sadly, this is the least of her problems. You see she has been divorced for the last 16 years and claims that she saves sex for marriage only. She has basically implied she has not had sex in the last 16 years. Now, there is a good chance like most Christians she does not practice what she preaches but she seems to be wound up so tightly I actually believe her. The thing is she has had all these relationships, including 2 that lasted about 4 years. Part of me just feels sorry for her, part of me is very jealous. Seriously? I can't seem to make someone be okay to waiting for 4 dates, how does she do it for 4 years? Let's not even get into the why would you do it? I would say she and the men she dates are just more evolved but...

No comments: