1.10.2008

lost love

I have been disappointed, angry and frustrated a lot lately by wide range of people and situations. Okay, fine. It is 3 people and 7 situations. In a perfect world the 3 people would know who they are but of course they don't. Anyways, that's neither here not there. There has been a new development. All my frustration can now be focused on one person. Who is the lucky one you ask? Well, it is none other than yours truly.

I am s angry and frustrated by what has happened with my phone. I miss it. I miss holding it. I miss the sounds it made. I miss the way the full keyboard felt in my hands. I miss it being there for me all the time, ready to entertain. I miss staring into its home screen, willing it to vibrate then ring (wes, stop giggling.) I desperately want more time together, at home, at work, in restaurants and smoky bars. I want more early mornings and late nights. I truly miss the way it made me feel. And I am frustrated I may never have those feelings again.

We all know I don't often put myself out here in relationships. And we all know, when I do it just blows up in my face. Recent events have only proved this. I miss my crackjack more than I have missed any past lover. And by lover you and I both know I mean a slice of cake.

No comments: