1.21.2008

mlk day aka i don't have to work day! part 10

4:36 pm: Finally gave in and opened a beer.
4:39 pm: This is the one where David and Donna finally get back together. Her mom is selling the house and David plans one last 'xmas' there. I am cring. I know I need help.
4:45 pm: OMG. Tomorrow, 4 & 5 pm cst. The last 2 episodes of 90210. Set your DVRs. Such crazy, great memories of watching these last episodes junior year. Friends graduating, friends announcing pregnancies, superhero mac-n-cheese, drinking in the afternoon. Glad to know that other than graduating it is all still the same in my life...8 years later. Awesome.
4:52 pm: Okay kids, this has been fun. Since all good things come to an end I will end today's blogging and leave you with this one final deep thought: Donna Martin graduates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More surveys! Your friend in the frigid north.