1.12.2008

jordan catalano is a great leaner

So I am wasting some time on people.com and decided to go throught he whole "Who were it best" fashion face-off poll. In th emiddle of it I came across a face-off between Rhea Pearlman (Cheers, Danny DeVito) and none other than the ultimate girl crush for anyone in high school in the 90's: Claire Danes. They were wearing the same dress and Claire was only winning by 2% of the vote. Oh, Claire what has happened to you?!?!? Nothing aginst Rhea Pearlman, but really you should not be wearing the same outfits! I voted for Claire of course, but to be honest Rhea probably looked better...yikes.

In somewhat related news, my second attempt at wasting time was to catch last week's Ugly Betty on-line...when I went to abc.com you will never guess what I found. Full episodes of 'My So-Called Life' :) SO EXCITED. They have 2 right now "The Substitute" and "Why Jordan Can't Read"...watching the latter which is also the one Angela's mom thinks she is preggers. Oh and the letter that expresses all of Angela's feelings for Jordan Catalano. I think real-life Claire is the only one who will truly appreciate this...

All I know is that Jordan is really a great leaner and Angela very insightful and still crush-worthy after all these years...And I can't wait until next Friday because a new one will be online and I think the next one is the one she wakes up and declares she is over Jordan Catalano and dances to Blister in the Sun...which I almost rented this week for some tips.

1 comment:

Apryl Childs-Potter said...

My personal fav is the Boiler Room episode where Jordan keeps taking Angela down to the boiler room at school to make out with him, but won't talk to her at the Buffalo Tom show. And then at the end, there's a voiceover and the awesome Buffalo Tom song plays and Jordan grabs her hand and they walk down the hallway into teenage bliss. Ah. I miss those days.


(PS - Did I mention I don't have anything to do right now and I'm so glad you have lots of backlogged posts I can read?)