1.15.2008

ghost chef

I think I have a ghost in my house. This ghost is very friendly because he or she does not scare me. That is not to say living with a ghost is easy. You see, my ghost must have been a chef in their former life. Now most of you know I love to cook, but other that the occasional bowl of pasta and some pre-made cookies I have not really been cooking in my house lately. The ghost however has. The other day my whole house smelled like a Jacksonville roll, Friday night like Philly Cheesesteak, last night as I fell asleep a toasted bagel and this morning like chocolate chip cookies (which I have not baked.) Now I have learned that if my house smells like doughnuts its from the doughnut shop on one end of the street, falafel smell comes from the other end of the street, and grilling from the neighbor...but these other smells I cannot account for...

Is my fat kidness so powerful I can now smell the food or do you think I have a real ghost? And really, which is worse?

No comments: