1.11.2008

intense urges wanted

I just saw an ad for 'requip' a medicine for restless leg syndrome. It had the usual extensive list of possible side effects...but there was this added gem: "Also, tell your doctor if you have experienced new or incresed gambling, sexual or other intense urges while taking this medication." Thanks to the DVR I rewound 3 times to make sure I heard right. Is it bad that I want to pretend to take this so I can explain why I'm thinking I need to go to Tunica this afternoon? And also, what could the other intense urges be? I think I would like some of those. So next time I just punch you in the face, please note it was my medication not me.

Sidebar: I am off today and watching day time tv. I have already lost part of my shrinking dignity watching 'The View." Somehow, I don't think I am going to get it back watchting Melrose Place...

No comments: