1.16.2008

but of course

One of the things nearly everyone I know complains about is having to go get their car inspected. Most of us wait until the last minute, and then complain about how long it took to get through the line. I myself usually either go at the crack of dawn or take a long lunch…and usually check the webcams several times before leaving trying to time my arrival perfectly. Well, today I had to take the short bus to get inspected. I knew being the middle of the month it would’t be that bad but I was thinking this little task would at least take me an hour. Much like the rest of my life though, those dreams were shattered. I pulled out of the parking lot at some point after 10:30 am, first sign this was going to be too easy was that I was immediately able to turn left onto Poplar. I then managed to catch green lights until I got to Manassas, where turning left was very easy. I pull up to the inspection station and my heart sank. There was not a single damn car waiting. In ANY lane. NOT one. Inspection took no time and on the way home there was ONE red light. ONE. At 11:04 I walked back into the building. I waste more time thinking about which website to go to next then I did inspecting the damn shuttle. It just ain’t right y’all.

1 comment:

TNMom77 said...

Oh Ana...lol. Thank you for the daily chuckle, I am laughing with you dahh-ling.
Theresa