1.21.2008

mlk day aka i don't have to work day! part 2

9:28 am: read may horoscope it actually says that my year is going to be harder than I want. Ha. When hasn't it?
9:33 am: The last hour of the today show is so painful I am now learning to count to 9 on sesame street. I really wish today was number 8 because that is my favorite number. I wonder what the letter of the day will be. I bet it will be B and not A.
9:35 am: It is amazing the caliber of people that drop in to this show. If anyone likes documentaries check out 'The World According To Sesame Street' about how the show is made all over the world.
9:43 am: There is nothing on tv. MTV has not even tried to entertain me all weekend. Since last Friday they have been running ANTM marathons non-stop. Thats America's Next Top Model for those of you not cool enough. I am already bored and starting to contemplate actually working on my day off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DON'T DO IT! STAY HOME. IN YOUR PJS. OR GO TO KT NAILS. YES! LIVE THE DREAM.

-Meg