1.21.2008

mlk day aka i don't have to work day! part 3

9:49 am: Find Designing Women on Tv Land channel. It is the first one with Julia Duffy and not Delta Burke. During a commercial I find out 'Just Shoot Me' is coming to TV Land. Why oh why? Remember when TV Land and Nick at Nite meant something? Bewiched, Patty Duke, Dobie Gillis, Donna Reed. Those were the days.
10:08 am: moved on to Will and Grace. The one Will abuses pain killers...wish I had pain killers.
10:11 am: Meg suggests KT's nails...very interesting. Shall I do that or the laundromat? One would make me happy, the other would provide material for the blog...
10:13 am: From Karen Walker: I love errands, they are like mini-adventures for undesirables.
10:14 am: I want to go run errands now...and have mini-adventures. And by errands I mean go sit at a bar an get plastered. Oh, the Deli has Wi-Fi AND beer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog from the Deli and eat fried pickles on my behalf. And then get your nails did.