2.08.2008

tragedy

Tragedy 1:
So after my day of fasting I decided all I wanted to eat for dinner was a shrimp teriaki bowl from Pei Wei. I call them and they were OUT of shrimp. Jamie wanted me to believe that all the Catholics in Memphis decided to eat shrimp at Pei Wei too. I personally think it was a hate crime against my people and our dietary needs.

Tragedy 2:
I was home all day yesterday with a migraine that didnt really get better until late afternoon. By abot 7pm I was in desperate need of coke. The cola kind people. I was also starving having basically fasted a second day in a row, so I decided to go to Sonic for a snack and drink. I get back to my house and am getting out of the car and then this happens...I drop my drink. Spilled nearly all of it. I have to admit it nearly cried.

I think God has foresaken me.

No comments: