2.10.2008

For the 556th time...

The first thought I had this morning was: "I'm never drinking again." And then I started to think of how many times I have said that in my life and how I don't ever really even attempt to make that happen. In fact, I often go ahead and drink the next day. I then decided to try to figure out how many times in fact I have spoken those words...

Here is my funny math:

1x a month since August 1997= 126
4 weddings; 3 rehearsal dinners; 3 Bachelorette parties= 10
Mardi Gras (4 in college; 1 post x 6 days)= 30
Jazz Fest= 5
Memphis In May (3 years)= 7
Halloweens, Cinco de Mayos, Easters in college= 8
Spring Breaks= 7
New Years, other assorted holidays in the past 10 years= 15
Sorority/Frat/Random House Parties= 33
Claire's 23rd year at Boscos= 37
Parties at Pete & Wes (theater and malmo parties)= 6
Bravo Events= 27
High School= 7
Other assorted events, special occasions, and random tuesdays= 238


TOTAL: 556 times...

No comments: