2.18.2008

the judges, UPDATED

How come it is funny when judges on reality tv shows are really hard on the contestants, but not so funny when my boss is hard on me? Isn't my boss just a judge on the ultimate reality show that is my life? On Project Runway the more Nina Garcia sticks it to the contestants the more I want to be her friend. The same just doesn't ring true when my boss finds it necessary to remind me once again how much I suck at my job.

I'll let you know if those feelings change after I have yet another meeting where I find out how much I do suck.

UPDATE: The reports of my demise have been greatly exagerated. By me. Turns out I am not that bad at my job. I will now celebrate by sitting back and not working for the next week. Just kidding. I may joke about it but we all know I need to be fired like a fat kid needs cake!

No comments: