2.23.2008

leave me alone people

I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately but I've experienced some issues this past week...



1. I have actually worked for most of the week and until 8-9 oclock a couple of nights. When I have come home I haven't felt like entertaining you.

2. I have overslept every single morning not giving me enough time to get properly dressed and entertain you. I would prefer the latter but my work requires me to be dressed.

3. Somewhere around 2:36pm on Tuesday I lost my funny. I have since found it, but the crisis did leave me shaken up.

4. My computer is stuck in a endless cycle of pretending to update itself, shutting off and restarting to the same update page over and over again. I have been dealing with a nice gentleman in India but he has so far been unable to help me. When the Indians can't help you you know you are screwed.

I promise to update next week!

No comments: