2.05.2008

super tuesday is super

*Did anyone notice that Huckabee's wife looks lke a drag queen? And Romney's like a pageant queen?
*How fancy has the cnn folks become with their coverage? Loved all the graphics and different screens. The huge tv touch screen? It made Becky and I get a little too excited...
*Political Ana is back people! I'm so excited I might join Hillary's campaign right now. In fact I always said Hillary would be the one candidate I would quit my job to campaign for...time to put my money where my mouth is!
*Hillary just gave us a shout out for being nearly blown away. Huckabee did not.
*Wes has announced he wants to do her. Wait, he wants to marry her. That makes me nervous.
*Mitt Romney is the most presidential looking one out there. If he gets elected I may sign up to be his Monica. And I won't keep the dress. Though I would settle for beings his second wife.
*Ok...Hillary just thanked her mother...'who was born before women could vote and is now is watching her daughter on this stage'...single tear.
*Best speech of the night goes to Clinton. Just realized Obama hasn't spoken...
*No kidding kids, the cnn graphics are awesome and exciting. Its like the best sports event ever.
*And Romney is looking hotter.
*What will California do? Pins and needles, folks.

No comments: