2.26.2008

technology sucks

It may seem weird for someone who has a blog and spent the first few days blogging about the loss of her beloved cell phone to say this but I hate technology. So after upgrading to Windows Vista (which I actually like) it seems that thanks to one of Microsoft's 'updates' I now need to downgrade back to XP. Seriously?

And now the Indian guy put me on hold while my computer does something. The best part is that the computer is ready for the next step. The Indian guy? Probably eating some curry. And I am on hold. Stuck at work because that's when the call came in. After I asked to not be called between 6:30 and 7:30.

This is the best part. He keeps asking me if I have any 'important' data in my computer. Uh, what does that mean? Do I have the next great American novel? No. Do I have a very funny detalied account of 24 hrs of my life with some salt bagels? Yes.

Oh goody. Now I get to sit at work for the next hour. Awesome (Martha I am giving the thumbs up now.) I love being at work for 12 hours!

I feel like the PC guy in the commercial. Pretty sure I will be buying a cute Mac notebook next.

No comments: