2.03.2008

superbowl

Yay Giants.

The 72 Miami Dolphins are still the only truly undefeated team of all time.

Two funny moments: 1. Paula Abdul's comeback.
2. The fox guys saying finally football at kick-off. Uh, if you didnt start the pre-game on Sat afternoon it wouldnt seem that long till the start!

One confusing moment: The whole Declaration of Independence montage. WTF?

I was cheering for the Giants the whole game and am glad they won...except for one thing...I am sad that Junior Seau of the Patriots who came out of retirement to play did not win. I met him a couple of years ago and I can truly say that he is the nicest 'famous' person I have ever met. The San Diego Chargers summer camp is at the University of Califonia San Diego, where I went to camp. We used to see all the players all over the campus and while many would wave hi, Junior would actually stop and hold conversations. He would ask where we were from, how we were doing, etc. I guess I don't have anything funny to say about this except, did I mention I was at the fat farm and he was always eating ice cream? At nine am?

No comments: