2.06.2008

super tuesday is super, part 2

So last night Obama decided to give his speech right in the middle of McCain’s…that my friends is ballsy, and cocky. And CNN dropped McCain in an instant.

He is one cocky sob. He took some real digs at Hillary…You can’t divide the party this way and claim to be an uniter. I try to have it both ways all the time and it just does not work! If he was a true fat kid he would know he can’t have his cake and eat it too.

This is why the Obama campaign drives me crazy. He is trying so hard to be a Kennedy, to be a Clinton of 1992. Someone young, fresh, someone who is rallying the youth of America more than anyone else. I am tired of hearing about the ‘movement.’ He of course wants us to see it as some amazing grass roots movement that in his words started as a whisper. I remember him speaking at the Democratic convention, the party’s biggest stage, that is not so much a whisper but a decent size yell. The next time I saw Obama he was on Oprah. Now since when is appearing on Oprah and have her gush all over you and push you to run a whisper???

Oh and by the way according to CNN, poor ppl voted more for Hillary then Obama and the rich voted for him. Latinos also preferred Hillary. As a Latina one paycheck away from homelessness I am glad I voted with my peeps.

Do you think Oprah will give out a day with Obama on her next favorite things show?

Did anyone notice that Obama’s speech was the same as Hillary’s? They are the same person. And according to Becky vote the same 90% of the time. She had actual sources and wasn’t just making that up by the way…

Point is…Obama or Hillary. Can they beat McCain?

Lots of people seem to think Hillary will pick Obama as VP if she is the nominee. Will he pick her? Or will they both pick Edwards? And will Huckabee be VP?

The fun has just started!

Alright, I promise to go back to musings on my funny but pathetic life and leave the political comments alone…until the next major states vote J

No comments: