5.12.2008

an update

Just wanted to post a little update on where I am right now...the memphis public library. But I guess you are more curious as to what I am doing with my life...

I am still unemployed but applying to lots of things I am probably not qualified to do, and some that I actually not only am qualified but would enjoy doing.

I have been enjoying the no work thing but I have to admit it is getting a little old.

This Wednesday marks the 4 week anniversary of what would have been my last day and so this week the is the beginning of the whole search for ANY job...so if the next time you see me I am asking you if you want fries with that, please don't laugh and I'll supersize it for you.

If anyone knows of any jobs available (or see any help wanted signs) please let me know. Contrary to popular belief I am actually a pretty hard worker, way smarter than I seem and pretty much willing to sacrifice my dignity for a paycheck.

Finally, on a serious note...I just want to thank everyone for their support and well wishes during this time. Once I have a job a round of drinks is on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey doll - Chin up. holler if you need anything. I'm in NC this week, but I'll be back in Memphis on Friday for the weekend.

Cheers!
Pete