5.14.2008

cnn.com

Has anyone seen on cnn.com that you can now buy t-shirts w/ some of their headlines on it? The whole thing is a little bizarre because sometimes the headlines they choose are not that funny. Plus I have a feeling that by the time you get the t-shirt delivered the topical nature of the quote you have selected has long become irrelevant.

Until now...kids, if only I had a job. Because if I did, you would all be getting this one. I have not actually watched the video for the report but a study in the UK has found what we already know...

'1 in 3 workers hung over at the office'

I have to say I am very proud of often being that 1 in 3! For some of you, and you know who you are, the figure for that particular office is more like 3 in 3.

http://www.cnn.com/tshirt/index.html?hash=766b80f0369f1116b255fdb29626678c&return_uri=http://www.cnn.com/video/%23/video/business/2008/05/13/boulden.uk.hungover.workers.cnn&session_id=

2 comments:

david santos said...

HELLO, ANA.MIRANDA!
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice day

Apryl Childs-Potter said...

I think I used to work in that 3 of 3 office...