4.17.2008

ana earns her big girl pants, part 3 of the last 2 weeks

So the next morning I went into my bosses office and turned in my letter. To say it did not go well would be like saying we are winning the war in Iraq. Even though I resigned I got attacked. Later there were apologies.

I would like to say that I had every opportunity to go Brazilian, lose my mind and really speak my mind. I however kept my cool and was professional. When recounting the events to my friends I think it is fair to say everyone was very impressed. Several were even proud of me.

Things seem to be going well...I was actually trying my best to tie up lose ends before I left. Until...

PS. If you would like to know the details they can be purchased with for the low price of a beer and some french fries.

No comments: