3.21.2008

my therapist says...

I need to sit down and list what I am looking for in a job before I even look for a new job (not that I am looking...) After much deliberation these are the final criteria I have come up with...

1. Job must start no earlier than 9 am and end no later than 5 pm. And frankly I need these to be guidelines not set in stone.
2. 2 hour lunches must be encouraged, not frowned upon
3. free massages (the FFL was not all bad!)
4. TV with cable in my office (no premium channels necessary)
5. Watching March Madness is encouraged. Bracket tournament for cash mandatory.
6. Flexible schedule during the World Cup. If I am up early watching the games, I need a nap in the afternoon.
7. NO WEEKENDS AND NO HOLIDAYS
8. At least one day off a month allotment for hangovers.
9. Wine and cheese at staff meetings.
10. Work week will be Monday to Friday.

Am I asking for too much?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...you want to work at the malmo then?

-Meg