8.07.2008

my college transcripts explains it all...

Loyola is one of those schools with a common curriculum so I had to take a whole lot of classes that lowered my GPA and have not helped me at all in life (not that the political science ones have helped either!)

Making Moral Decisions was one of those basic philosophy classes that they offered about 100 sessions of each semester. In looking at my transcripts I just noticed I tried to take it my fall of my junior year but withdrew. In the spring of my senior year I took it again and got C+.

Now tell me doesn't that one fact about me explain it all? From now on, whenever someone asks me to tell them a little about myself I will start with 'I got a C+ in Making Moral Decisions, that is all you need to know.'

If pressed further I will let them know I don't know much about Economics and Society (a D), but no fear I have human sexuality (an A) figured out. I also don't know much about music history esp. classical (World of Music C+) but have the rest of popular culture figured out (Sociology of Popular Culture, a B+.)


PS. You want to know how I did so well in Human Sexuality and Pop Culture? All due to my final projects...masturbation and 90120. I only wish I was kidding.

No comments: