8.04.2008

a favor of all mothers

I would like to ask a favor of mothers...for the love of God please do not bring your children (particularly if they do not know how to behave and you have no idea how to discipline them) to the grocery store in between the hours of 4:30pm and 6:30pm. Some of us have had hard days at work, trying to find work or in my case today applying for the local community college ( I am not kidding) to deal with your children.

Should you have no option but to bring your brats with you here is a word of advice...just let them run wild. Let them scream, fight, clog the aisles, throw food around. Because worse than watching/dealing with your brats is having to listen to you scream at them to no avail.

Should your kids misbehave and you act like you don't notice I will just look down on your parenting skills. Should your kids misbehave and you unsucessufully try to control them I will write blogs about you.

No comments: